Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Confirmation retreat

This was the morning session on baptism. The afternoon session focused on communion. The sessions went fairly well with some good questions on the sacraments and what they mean for us in our lives.
The afternoon was spent on the beach in the middle of December. We then played some 2 hand touch football (my team won). We then walked on the boardwalk where some ladies sang Christmas carols on the empty stage while the gentlemen wasted their money on arcade games.
For the past month, I have been cutting out words from magazines I've been collecting. I gave them the theme of God's relationship with humanity and our own relationship with other people in light of our relationship with God. Below is what they came up with. Click it to make it bigger to try and read it.
All in all, I hope the class members had a good time and learned something about the sacraments and how they relate to them in the world.

No comments: