Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Halfway through my trip

Ah, I am officially halfway done with my time in Tanzania. So far it has truly been a learning experience. Everything is so different from what life is like back in the states. This is not going to be much of an update, other than to say I will be traveling to some other towns with Meza as a part of his job is taking him to sit in on his students as they teach class at secondary schools in other parts of the country. I doubt I'll be able to access my email until the 25th or maybe up to the 27th. The best way to contact me is via text message. If you know the number, feel free to send me something...although it's appreicated if you do it early in the morning...as I'm 8 hours ahead of you all time wise.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: